Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Star Spangled BOM {Block 3}

Hi there! Are you guys ready for block three? This is my favorite block in the quilt! I love star blocks, and this one is a double star block! I'm thinking I need a whole quilt made out of this block! ;)

If you are just learning about this BOM - I would highly recommend you stop by the original post - where I share ALL the information related to this BOM! You can find that post RIGHT HERE.





So let's get to it!  Week three is a Star in a Star block:




When making the flying geese units for the points of the star, you will have triangle trimmings left over.  SAVE THOSE TRIMMINGS!!!  I will be sharing a bonus project using all the leftover trimmings we have from those flying geese blocks!  So if you would like to make the bonus project, put those trimmings in a safe spot! ;) 




Use #starspangledbom on Instagram so we can see your blocks! 

See you next month for block 3!


3 comments:

Susan said...

Very pretty block - love your fabric choices!

vaiybora said...

I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

หนังดราม่า

KaHolly said...

So nice! Mine's all made!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...