Friday, October 27, 2017

Friday Bundle Batch {Holiday Forest}


Happy Friday Friends!  I hope you all had a good week! We have a wonderful Holiday bundle to share with you today!  Be sure to scroll down to see what I made using this week's Friday Bundle Batch!





This week we are featuring the gorgeous Home for the Holidays Collection from Quilting Treasures!   We ♥ this collection!
You'll receive 1 cut of each:
  1. Home for the Holidays Scenic Vignettes - Quilting Treasures
  2. Essentials Criss Cross Holiday Red - Wilmington
  3. Home for the Holidays Pine Tree Scenic Green - Quilting Treasures
  4. Anne of Green Gables Swiss Dot Green - Penny Rose
  5. Maze Crimson - Robert Kaufman
  6. Swiss Dot Clover - Riley Blake
  7. Reindeer Magic Mini Snowflakes Red - Henry Glass
  8. Home for the Holidays Cardinals Green - Quilting Treasures


Isn't this bundle just so festive?!  I really wanted to showcase the lovely prints in this bundle.  To do that, I used simple strips to make a lovely little table runner!

Holiday Forest Bundle

Fabric Requirements: 
Holiday Forest FQ Bundle
1/2 yard of backing fabric (or more if you decide to do your runner longer than 40")


I started with the center piece, which is the large white print - and worked my way out.  I did the same size strips on either side.  However, if you wanted to change it up and do all different strips in no particular order that would look pretty too!  I have a tutorial HERE to make this type of table runner.


Holiday Forest Bundle

The thing I love about this table runner is that it is quick!  Since I didn't bind it, you can really finish this project up in no time at all!  The other awesome thing is that you can make it as long as you want, depending on where you want to put it.

Holiday Forest Bundle

I hope you enjoyed this project!  Be sure to stop by next week for another new bundle! 

Talk to you soon,


3 comments:

Sandy the quilter said...

Lovely table runner. I can see it on my dining room table!

memorybookmom said...

I used the Oumpkin Patch bundle to make an autumn table runner this way. Thanks for the idea, Lindsey!

cungphu said...

bài viết khá thú vị

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...