Monday, October 9, 2017

Blue Carolina Starburst Quilt {Free Pattern}


---POST UPDATE---

The Blue Carolina Kit has sold out! We do have a new version available for purchase HERE  Scroll down for info and original post. 


Starburst Quilt KIT HERE



ORIGINAL POST  BELOW

Hi there!  I have a fun new quilt pattern and quilt kit to share with you today!  When I saw this lovely new line, "Blue Carolina" - by The Tattooed Quilter,  I fell in love!  It is full of the sweetest blue prints with pops of pink and smatterings of yellow! It is such a lovely combination, and you will just swoon when you see it in person!


I designed this quilt pattern a few months back, and thought this fabric would be perfect for this pattern!  The gradual change from the dark navy to the white is so pretty and makes this quilt POP! 
45" x 45"  -  Purchase Kit HERE - SOLD OUT
This pattern is so simple, and comes together rather quickly! It is made up of all half square triangles and squares.  You can easily finish this project in a weekend!  I didn't want the quilting to take over, so I had Primrose Cottage Quilts, just simply quilt it with small loopy loops.  

Purchase KIT HERE - SOLD OUT

I absolutely LOVE the back of this quilt!  We picked the navy and white lace print for the back, and it is PERFECT!   This print is simply stunning!  I am thinking I need to stock up on this print for other backings - I love it that much! 


Click HERE for Kit - sold out
Click HERE for backing - sold out 


Talk to you soon,


7 comments:

amy said...

Lovely!

Peggy said...

Beautiful quilt. Thank you.

Jackie said...

Love the quilt and fabrics! Thank you for the pattern....

Monica said...

Beautiful! :) Love the blues!

Sherry said...

I have seen 100s of beautiful quilts here but this one took my breath away!

Nicky Evans said...

Lovely pattern and the fabric on the back is great!! Can't wait to make this!!

Julia said...

Thank you for tve patterns, lovely protjets

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...