Friday, August 11, 2017

Friday Bundle Batch {Plum Pudding}


Hi there! Happy Friday! I hope you all had a good week! We have a very pretty bundle to share with you today! Be sure to scroll down to see what I made using today's Friday Bundle Batch:

Plum Pudding


This weeks bundle features the colors of plum & gray - we love this color combo!
You'll receive 1 Fat Quarter of each:
  1. Mix & Match Jessica Floral in Wineberry - Benartex/Contempo
  2. Candelabra Hallow's Dot Cloud - Free Spirit
  3. Pacific Fireflies Berry - Robert Kaufman
  4. Bee Inspired Little Honeycomb Dove Grey - Moda
  5. Mix & Match Jessica Floral in Petal Pink - Benartex/Contempo
  6. Cool Cats Fuchsia Stripes - Windham
  7. Swiss Dots Raspberry - Riley Blake
  8. Marble Swirls Grey - Moda


I am LOVING this bundle - Purple and Gray are so lovely together! I had so much fun sewing with these pretty fabrics!


When I got this bundle - I immediately thought I needed to make some zipper pouches.  These fabrics are so pretty, I thought some lace zippers with this fabric would be gorgeous! 




To make a set of three pouches you will need:  (CLICK ON LINKS)




***There is a size chart in the tutorial - the largest zipper pouch calls for a piece that is 23" long - your fat quarter will be about 2" short - so make your large pouch size 11" x 21"  - this will make your large pouch a tiny bit smaller - but I think it will work out just fine! ***


Here is the large pouch - I used the darker purple as the outside and the gray polkadot for the inside.  I used a white zipper for this one - but you could also use black, or even maybe a green would look pretty for some contrast! 



For the medium sized pouch I use the gray butterfly print and paired it with the stripe.  I used a black zipper for this one and I LOVE the contrast! It's so pretty! 


And lastly, for the small pouch I used the light purple floral print and the gray swirl for the inside.  I used a white zipper for this one.  



I had so much fun making these pouches!  I hope you enjoy making some of your own!! :)

Talk to you soon!





2 comments:

Rosa said...

So beautiful fabrics and pouches!

Kathy E. said...

As a life-long purple lover, these fabrics really sing to me! I do love the purple and gray combo and those butterflies are a perfectly sweet touch!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...